March’s Embroidery Pattern. It’s fishy.

Click on the image to get the full sized pattern.

Bet you thought I had forgot!
Well, I did.
Better late than never. I present a Folk Art Fish.
Enjoy!
Click on the image to get the full size pattern.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “March’s Embroidery Pattern. It’s fishy.”

1. Cherie Moore says:

Andrea, I’ve been enjoying your blog for a while now. You fish pattern has so inspired me. I would like to make a Priority Quilt for donation to the Alzheimers Art Quilt Initiative. Would you give me permission to use your pattern for this? If you haven’t heard of the AAQI, give it a google :)

2. dawn says:

no no no… I’m too busy, I have no time for stitching but I love your fish. ugh, I love it so much…

3. Amy says:

Andrea, I look forward to your embroidery designs every month, I’m going to embroider the fish in three sizes and hang them from string….

4. I don’t really like fishy things but by golly you have converted me with this pattern! Beautiful!

Thanks!

• Andrea says:

You know, I’m not much of a fish person but I saw a fish design done with Kantha embroidery and I kind of liked it.

And, that is why the design is so busy. The fish piece I saw had a lot of design elements.

5. Rachel says:

That is super cool looking! I love Amy’s idea of hanging them from a string. Thanks so much, I’ll be linking.

6. Melanie says:

I love this design. I just finished embroidering two of your designs and I am working on another now to add to my hoopla wall- I will definitely have to add this one to my to-do list. I am excited about all the texture possibilities!

7. Nancy says:

Andrea, cute fish. Also wanted you to know that I linked to you today in my blog here.

“http://nancymccarroll.blogspot.com/2011/03/wrens-with-attitude.html”

Thanks for the information about bird expressions! I also linked to your etsy shop!

8. Laurie says:

Love the fish! So appropriate for the March Pisces people. saved for when I’m into embroidery again. Thank you.

9. Stacey says:

You are awesome! I truly love you patterns and look forward to them every month. Thank you so much!

10. iHanna says:

Your patterns are just sooo sweet!

11. Limar says:

This is nice, thank you :)

12. My Homepage says:

Spot lets start on this write-up, I seriously believe this remarkable internet site requirements considerably far more consideration. I’ll far more likely once once again to read a terrific deal far more, a lot of thanks that information. 757208

13. Riley Parpan says: