October’s Free Embroidery Pattern! Ta, Da….

Pumkin Girl by Andrea Zuill, aka BadbirdHere is October’s embroidery pattern.  I kind of cheated.  You might notice that this is the line drawing for a Halloween print I have in my Etsy store.  I have been so busy it seemed the easiest thing to do.  I have my first class I will be teaching this Saturday and I have been organizing my thoughts.  There wasn’t enough though left to create a original Halloween pattern.  Hope that is Okay.

Remember to click on the image to get the full size pattern.

14 Responses to “October’s Free Embroidery Pattern! Ta, Da….”

1. Of course it’s okay, silly! I fell in love with Pumpkin Girl when you posted a picture of the print, so I’m thrilled to see her in a line drawing for embroidery! I’ll let you know when she’s all stitched up!

2. Laura says:

I love it! Thanks so much! You are such a talented artist.

3. dawn says:

I can’t imagine that anyone would complain! She is so lovely and what a nice project for Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing her with us.

4. Patty says:

I saw her on your Etsy and thought she was really cute. Thank you for sharing the drawing! And, good luck with your class.

5. I love it! Thank you for sharing!

6. Anna says:

I will use it!! It is soooo cute!
    Thank you for sharing!

7. kitty! says:

omfg!!! i love it!!!!!!!! ty!!!

8. Carolyn says:

I just finished this little cutie and posted her on my blog. Please come by and see her.

9. Dees says:

Thank you so much I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!

10. melladh says:

I love this and when I joined the halloween swap on craftster I remembered seeing this long ago, so I made two for the swap :) My “website” is a link to the picture I took before sending.

11. Irene says:

Wow! Thanks so much for this adorable Halloween girl.

12. Cathy says:

Pumpkin Girl couldn’t look any cuter even if she tried to be! Okay, she’ll look even cuter all stitched and embroidered up! :-) Thanks for this sweet pattern….and just think, she’s not even a Disney character yet!

13. Lauri says:

Hmmm…I wonder if I still have time to whip this out???
    Thanks for sharing it!

14. A lot of of what you point out is astonishingly legitimate and that makes me wonder why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This article really did switch the light on for me as far as this specific topic goes. Nonetheless at this time there is 1 point I am not necessarily too comfy with so while I attempt to reconcile that with the actual core theme of the position, let me observe just what all the rest of the subscribers have to say.Very well done.