September’s Free Embroidery Pattern!

Caterpillar by Andrea Zuill, aka BadbirdSorry for being so late with this month’s free pattern.  I have been very busy with getting everything together for my quilting class, my daughter heading off to school and other such things.

I hope you enjoy this month’s pattern!

14 Responses to “September’s Free Embroidery Pattern!”

1. Jen McD says:

After months of longing for a copy of “screaming bird”, because I also have had it up to here with you people, I am so pleased to discover your blog. Hoping to start stitching a gassy gnome tonight. And hoping my husband finally picks up on the hint about the bird for Christmas! Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.

2. caroline says:

Aw! he is so cute, I am almost tempted to get hand sewing!
    Cx

3. L.H. says:

That should be September’s Free Embroidery Pattern. Unless we’re getting another one for this month… :)

From Andrea: Thanks for catching that!!!! I’ve changed it!

4. Alli says:

He’s adorable – I can’t wait to stitch him up! Thanks!

5. […] This month’s free embroidery pattern from Andrea Zuill (Badbird’s blog) is this sweet-faced caterpillar. Download the pattern. […]

6. star says:

so i think i’ve decided what i’m going to do with your amazing free patterns. i’m going to make a quilt! :) thanks so much for offering these up! yay! new project!

7. Laura says:

Thank you so much! I love it! You are so talented!

8. Sara says:

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! And perfect timing — my friend is due any day now, and I need to stitch up some burp cloths!

9. Lesa says:

This is my favorite of all of them so far. Thank you SO much!

10. eve says:

what an incredible blog! i LOVE your work!

11. Claudia says:

I LOVE the caterpillar!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
    (I sent you an e-mail about the little Pegasus pattern I´ve embroidered, but I don´t know if you have received it…)

12. Sophia says:

wow, the cutest little creature.

13. fillyjonk says:

Thank you for sharing this! I already have plans to do him (? her?) in the colors of a monarch butterfly caterpillar and make a little pillow with the embroidery on it. (When I was a kid, my mom would let me catch and “raise” monarch caterpillars in an old aquarium. When the butterflies emerged from their chrysales, we’d let them go outside…)