The Month of June’s Free Embroidery Pattern!

Little Dutch Girl by Andrea ZuillHere is the month of June’s Free Embroidry Pattern.  Did you know I’m a 1/4 Dutch?

Click on the image to see and print the full size pattern.

27 Responses to “The Month of June’s Free Embroidery Pattern!”

1. gina says:

She’s adorable – thank you!

I think I might do something combining your wonderful illustration with a song my sister taught me:

I am a pretty little dutch girl
    As pretty as pretty can be!

And all the boys in town
    Go crazy over me.

One day when I was walking
    I heard my boyfriend talking
    To the pretty little girl
    With the strawberry curls
    And this is what he said…

I L, O, V, E – love you
    Enough to K, I, S, S – kiss you
    In the D, A, R, K – dark, dark, dark!

I don’t know if that’s a common tune or poem but it reminds me of waiting for the schoolbus with my sister, which always puts a smile on my face…so thank you for taking me there with your sweet girl!

2. Steph says:

oh thanks a lot! She’s so sweet!!

3. Amy says:

Nice! She’s super cute! Thanks, Andrea. :-)

4. alexandra says:

Cute pattern.

I love the snake quilt. It’s really complicated and fun to look at.

5. Annie says:

I love how she looks just slightly grumpy!

6. roxanne says:

so cute… man I wish I knew how to cross stitch… one of these days maybe… =b

7. Patty says:

I recently embroidered your gnome and unicorn. I think I’ll do the little Dutch girl next. She’s so cute. Thank you for all your free patterns, Andrea!

8. nicole says:

And I am 100% dutch so I say: Dankjewel! (Thank you) Grumpy but still very cute!

9. I love your snake and butterfly and… all you do !! It’s the first time I see something like that. It’s beautifull !! Kisses from France.

10. chantal says:

Bravo jolies réalisations, c’est le premier blog en anglais que je visite
    je ne comprends pas tout mais avec un bon dictionnaire,
    Bonne journée et je t’envoie pleins de bisous depuis La Lorraine
    A bientôt

11. Linda says:

Thanks so much! I’m not Dutch, but my husband is, and we’re expecting our second little half-Dutchling, so this is perfect for our Little Dutch Girl. Cheers!

12. Claudia says:

She´s so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

13. […] This adorable little Dutch girl is the free embroidery pattern for the month of June at Andrea Zuill’s blog, Badbird’s. Just click and print. […]

14. corina says:

Thank you for the lovely pattern!

15. […]  ”dutch girl” pattern from BadBird’s […]

16. calamity kim says:

Andrea- my friend Laura knows how much I love your patterns and so she did an applique of the Dutch girl on a doll quilt for me for our swap! Its at my Flickr-
    she did a lovely job! Come and see when you get time!
    calamity kim

17. Christmas Applique…

[…]The Month of June’s Free Embroidery Pattern! « Andrea Zuill’s Blog[…]…

18. You could definitely see your skills within the article you
    write. The arena hopes for even more passionate
    writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    All the time follow your heart.

19. Great post however , I was wonderig if yoou could write a litte
    more on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.

20. numerologia says:

That is a really good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

Brief but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!

21. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing,
    great written and come with approximately all vital infos.
    I’d like to look extra posts like this .

22. It¡¦s really a cool and useful piece of information. I¡¦m glad that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

23. I’m still learning from you, but I’m making my way to the top as well. I certainly liked reading everything that is posted on your website.Keep the information coming. I liked it!

24. I am usually to blogging and i genuinely appreciate your content material regularly. This content material has truly peaks my interest. I will bookmark your web website and maintain checking achievable details.

25. wet celebs says:

of course like your web internet site even so you want to take a look at the spelling on quite several of your posts. Quite a few them are rife with spelling troubles and I to find it extremely troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll undoubtedly come once again once more.