May’s Free Embroidery Pattern!

More Spring fun with a bird pattern!

Click on the image to get the full size view.

Remember, if you stitch it send me a photo so I can blog it!

16 Responses to “May’s Free Embroidery Pattern!”

1. gina says:

so cute – thank you!

2. This is fantastic! I love his wee little feet, and the leaves are really fun! Thank you! :)

3. mamasutra says:

Awesome! Thanks for these! I am in the process of making mother’s day gifts: embroidered tea towels using your wonderful designs.

4. caroline says:

I love this one!
    Caroline
    X

5. Betty says:

Wonderful pattern! How unusual and unique that bird looks.

6. alexandra says:

I really like that. I rarely stitch another person’s pattern, but I may have to make an exception this time!

7. Pikininiz says:

I like too much your embroidery and thank you for the bird pattern…

8. lynnie says:

That is adorable! Thanks for sharing it with everyone.

9. Eternallyeve says:

Thank you so much for your embroidery patterns, it is so generous of you!

I turned one of your little gnomes into an applique for a swap package on Craftster and thought I would link it so you can see what became of it

thank you again!

10. Cyndi says:

Do you mean this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22309813@N02/2422184458/
    It’s so cute. holy moly.

11. eve says:

Thank you so much. As I get older, I find the simple patterns are easier for me. I appreciate you going to the trouble to give us this pretty pattern. I just traced it from my computer screen.

12. Cindy says:

Thank you for all the wonderful free patterns. I decided to use this pattern as my very first embroidery project. Here is how it turned out: http://mooncakefactory.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-first-embroidery.html

I’m planning to incorporate your gnome pattern into a couple of throw pillows for my couch. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again!

13. Kim Gibson says:

Thaank you, I love this little bird!

14. Mother0fPurl says:

Thankyou so much for these wonderful patterns- I have been having so much fun learning to embroider! I have used this pattern on my bird- themed bed linen, which I’ve just finished. http://floraandpurl.blogspot.com/2010/09/ou-est-maman-de-purl.html and have linked the pattern back to you, if that’s ok

Thanks again!

15. I had been extremely pleased to locate this specific web-site.I desired for you to thanks in your occasion for this glorious read!! My spouse and i undoubtedly enjoying every amount of that i have you book marked to check out brand-new belongings you article. where can i buy zithromax