April’s Free Pattern. Ready for on that is a bit more difficult?

I am following your lead.  It looks like the fantasy creatures are very popular.  So, in keeping with that theme I present Spring Pixie.  For beginners, you don’t want to do this pattern too small.  It has a little more detail than I usually put in my patterns which can be difficult if you don’t have much experience.

Click on the image to get the full size pattern.

Spring Pixie

Remember, if you use my pattern please let me know and I will post your stitchery on my blog!

14 Responses to “April’s Free Pattern. Ready for on that is a bit more difficult?”

1. Annie says:

Really cute! I love the snail. Thanks for sharing (again).

2. Amy says:

Yay! This is gonna be a good one! Can’t wait to get started.

3. Fantastic! I love it! It makes me think of the guy in The Neverending Story who rode around on the super-FAST snail! Awesome! :)

4. Kerri says:

I love the expressions on their faces! Yet another pattern to be added to the queue. Thank you so much for sharing!

5. Andrea I love all your patterns and illustrations. I was stopping by to tell you I blogged about your Clown Ink Drawing on Etsy.

Hey Rachel the dude on the snail is Teeny Weeny and it is the same guy who plays the umpaloompa in the new Willy Wonka, “Don’t worry it’s a racing snail”!

6. Melissa says:

Hi I just found your blog and I love your patterns. Hopefully I will have a chance to do one.

7. gina says:

so sweet – thank you!

8. mrs.french says:

ooo, i can’t wait to see some of the finished masterpieces using this pattern. i emailed you through etsy, but i am not sure if you got it…i was hoping to do a post on you and your amazing work on my blog. i don’t like to feature someone unless i get the “ok.” could you pop over to mine and check it out? you could either email me or post a response on my blog. thanks.

9. Betty says:

Really great original pattern. I do love it. I am completely overally ambitious- but I hope to stitch it soon.

10. kerstin says:

Thanks so much for sharing! I LOVE your drawings!!!

11. lydia says:

oh my gosh this is so cute! when i saw it i thought my heart might explode.

12. Lauri says:

Oh my goodness! This is too, too cute! I’m going to have to go to my ‘big’ computer later and print it out. Thanks!

13. Melody says:

I used this pattern for an infant shirt and then free-handed some other stuff around it…you can see here at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mel_stitches/4255189297/