It’s time again! March’s Free Embroidery Pattern.

Hey, I’m on time!  This one is a fun one.  I have been wanting to do a pegasus and a unicorn, but I wasn’t sure how I wanted them to look.  After many sketches I came up with a “cute” look.  I think they are pretty fun.

Once again, Click on the image below to see the full size pattern.

Pegasus and Unicorn

10 Responses to “It’s time again! March’s Free Embroidery Pattern.”

1. Alli says:

These are completely and utterly adorable. Thank you!

2. Nyx says:

These are so cute, and perfect as I am making a little gift for my niece! Saves me trying to draw something up :D

3. Amy says:

Ack! These are incredible! I’m glad you went with cute. I got new embroidery patterns today, but those are totally getting pushed to the side after seeing these sweeties. I’ll send you an email when they’re finished! :)

4. Cakespy says:

This is adorable…for me! No nieces, no little ones…for me!

5. LauraJ says:

this is too cute!! thank you for sharing!

6. cathygaubert says:

these little guys are so flippin’ cute that they must be stitched up immediately! i so adore all of your characters, and you are so sweet to share some of them with us. a while back i bought your squirrel and owl pdf’s (oh, and i think i have the octopus, too…i need to find that one!) and i love them!!! take care. :)

7. Kerry says:

I love these patterns! I used them for a recent swap I did on craftster, and my partner loved them. I’ve posted pics on flickr (warning: newbie to embroidery, so they are far from perfect)!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful patterns with us!

8. [...] gli schemi che preferisco: lineari, semplici, con un tocco ‘fantasy’ che mi piace: Pegaso e l’Unicorno (come nell’immagine sopra); Love Bear; una serie di Gnomi del bosco… e qui tutta la [...]

9. Lauri says:

OMG-My daughter will love these! Thanks!

10. Ann says:

Thought you’d like to see your unicorn pattern made into an artist trading card. Made 2 versions – one to keep and one to share. Thanks for posting this (and other) free patterns.