December Embroidery Pattern: Reindeer

Here is my second free monthly pattern.  I decided to go with a holiday theme so I chose a reindeer.  I keep  thinking that this pattern would look good stitched onto a light blue Christmas stocking.

Click on the image to get the full size pattern.

Christmas Reindeer

13 Responses to “December Embroidery Pattern: Reindeer”

1. star says:

i just wanted to say that i think it’s awesome that you’re offering up a pattern every month. i’ve been admiring your patterns for awhile (you’re in my favorites on etsy), and i am loving your mushroom patterns….that might be my next purchase. :) anyway, just wanted to thank you for being so generous!

2. wow! I love your deer! he is so very dear! I am going to try to embroider him onto something for the Grandbaby before I run out of time!

3. Blackbird Pie says:

Thanks for the pattern, I used it for winter holiday ornaments.

4. […] with them yet.  I’ve been thinking about the bunny queen for a while, ever since I did the deer for my boss for christmas.  I always meant to do some more for myself, to keep, and never did.  […]

5. Carlie says:

What a sweet reindeer…thank you for sharing!

6. nancy says:

Thanks for my favorite animals–at least I collect them. This would look great as redwork.
    Thanks
    Nancy in IN

7. Silvia says:

Wow! It’s really beautiful and sweet! Thanks for the design!!

8. MaryEllen says:

Thanks for the beautiful Reindeer,willdo in redwork. Mary Ellen

9. Donna H. says:

What a sweet reindeer, thank you! Since I no longer have an embroidery machine I’m opened to a whole new/old world of hand embroidery. It’s such fun and very rewarding to do. Blessings, Donna H.

10. fleurette says:

Oh, so cute – thanks for the pattern

11. Cynthia says:

Thanks so much for the pattern, made my bestie xmas tea towels this last holiday season. She loved them….I loved them too, and thought seriously about keeping them! Now I’m working on my own! Thank you so much for this site it’s given me a new way to look at embroidery.

12. Leola Avilar says:

Greetings! I’ve been following your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!