Here are links to my posts on the topic of estimates and “no estimates”
- The #NoEstimates Hashtag
- Estimation is Easy and Useful: Estimate a game of Chess
- Do Estimates Do What We Want Them To Do?
- No Estimate Programming Series – Intro Post
- No Estimate Approach For End-Of-Life Legacy Support
- Notes From A Conference Session On No Estimates in Software Development
- A Comment And Response from Estimate Chess Post
- Can We Code Without Estimates?
- If You Found Estimates Bring No Value – What Would You Do?
- Why do we need estimates?
- Agile 2013 Lightning Talk: NoEstimates
- NoEstimates Presentation at Oredev 2013
A very good video introduction to my basic motivation and thinking about #NoEstimates:
- Requirements Hunting and Gathering – Requirements will rot if not used soon after picking
- Hiking and Software Development